Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tales of mere existence



Since Emma posted a vid I thought I'd counter with one of my own. I'd also like to agree that the vlogbrothers are indeed awesome.

I love the tales of mere existence videos, and if you liked this one, or just got vurious, here is where you can find the rest.

My girlfriend has ordered her second tatoo. Her first one is on her back and it's a quote from a poem by Sir Edward Dyer I sent her to cheer her up when we were still just friends and she was unhappily in love with someone else. This time she wants to tatoo a quote from one of my songs on her collarbone. While I am flattered, I'm not too happy about it, since I'm not a fan of tatoos at all. Not that it matters, since she is of course free to do whatever she wants with her body, I just felt like venting a little about it since it is making me sad.

Love
Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment