Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hellboy

Just a short little post before our guests arrive to celebrate Easter.
I'll definitely look into the covenant, if it gave Emma a Twilight feel I just might like it. I love the Twilight movie, but I think the books are crap. Rather lovable crap in a way (at least the first book) but still more or less literary poop.
While we're on the subject of movies I'd like to urge everyone to see Hellboy 2, The Golden Army. It is my number one favourite movie in all the world and want it to be spread all over the world so that Guillermo Del Toro gets enough money to make a Hellboy 3.
Yes, that's right, I want him to get money, so buy it, or at least rent it! I am not against downloading, but in this case I will implore of you all to spend some money on this wonderful movie so that GDT can keep doing what he does best.
While you're at it, why not buy the first Hellboy movie as well?
Oh, and read the Nightwatch trilogy by Sergei Lukyanenko. It's a Russian urban fantasy that explores the subjects of Good and Evil in a very interesting and intelligent way. On the cover it says "J.K Rowling, Russian style...[a] cracking read" but I do think it kicks the Harry Potter books' collective asses. But that is of course my very subjective opinion, and I'm not a huge HP fan to begin with. I used to be, but then I lost interest. These books however I find very interesting, so now I'm telling you about them in the hope that you will to.
Happy Easter everyone!

Love
Hanna

P.S Emma, I say you name your cellphones Anton and Boris D.S

1 comment:

  1. Nightwatch trilogy. Noted.
    Hellboy. Noted.
    *g*

    Hugs
    Elebridith

    ReplyDelete