Sunday, April 12, 2009

Books and movies.

Now we opened the Twilight topic. Very good. I have not yet read the whole series. I have the last book still unread but I do own it so I can read it whenever I feel like doing it. I know that many say that they are complete poop and, well okay, there might be better books out there but I think the Twilight series is nice series. It's sweet.
And I think it's sad that she never finished writing Midnight Sun. I know that she did it because it got spread all across the internet unfinished. But still, I think it's sad. And I don't understand the person that did that.
And the Twilight movie I really enjoyed. There were a bit of stuff that weren't there even if it should have been and it maybe jumped a bit too much at points but still. I liked it. I was in a different world when I got out if the movie theatre. I think my friends thought I was crazy.

I'm starting to feel like I really need to see theat movie. The Hellboy movie that you, Hanna, so love. I have seen the first one but not the second one for some odd reason. But I'm gonna see if I can change that. Probably rent it or something. I think buying might be a bit too much.

If one knows me well they know that if I hear of a book/series of books I will check it out. This is like when I heard of Paper Towns (John Green, one half of the vlogbrothers) I felt like I really have to read it. So now that you told me about the Nightwatch trilogy...I feel like I really have to check it out. So I will do that.

Anton?! Boris?! Boris sounds russian to me...

Now I will go and eat some breakfast and watch Sailor Moon. Have a great day everyone!

Love,
Emma

Time: 1:10 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment