Friday, April 24, 2009

I want a mic

I'm pretty sure I've meantioned that I'm into music. Well, amongst other things I create Wizardrock (a musical subculture centered around the Harry Potter books).
This is pretty ironic, since I really don't like those books that much at all. The back story is basically that my girlfriend is a huge fan of the books, and I wrote a song as a present to her. She liked it a lot, and so did I, so I kept going.
It's basically me assuming a very warped Peter Pettigrew persona that hasn't got a lot to do with the actual character in the books (since my version is more a psychotic badass than a pathetic coward) and mocking the marauders, since I think those guys sucks the sweat off a dead man's balls.
Anyway, I have major recording problems, and that annoys me. Hopefully I'll get to perform this summer however, and that will be neat. Hopefully all my wonderful friends will be there to shield me from all the angry fangirls that will want to explain to me very violently that Sirius Black is a nice guy!
This was a very random little babble, but that is because I'm not very structured today since I didn't get much sleep tonight and had to get up in the morning to go visit my grandfather who is very ill. I don't really know how to write about it, because it's all so huge and complicated and sad, and nothing I say will sound quite right. So I'll just stop talking now.

Love
Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment