Monday, April 13, 2009

Artgallerything.

Good Evening everyone!

Right now there is something pulling me away from my computer and towards my brothers room. Oh, right, it's my new found love for The Sims 2 Pets. So I will probably not make this very long. Yeah. It feels really weird to have a strong will to do something else then sit infront of this box. This does not happen often so I am really not used to this.

Tales of Beedle the Bard! Have you read it, Hanna? I know that you didn't buy it that time, but have you read it afterwards? It's pretty cute so I think you should. I mean it's not that thick either. I just had to comment on that.
And I really think that it's funny that you bought another book at that time. Everyone were there to buy TBtB.

Today I have been to a artgallerything with my mum and a friend of hers and it was nice. Then I got icecream and tea at my mum's friends place. And then I have just been playing The Sims. My life is so much action. NOT.
Well, it's back to 'work' tomorrow so then there will be more action and stuff. It almost makes me happy.

So what have you been up to?

Love,
Emma

Time: 9:11PM

No comments:

Post a Comment