Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Stuff

Dear readers

So I thought I'd drop a quick little post while I'm waiting for my girlfriend to come to come to bed.

My life isn't exactly full of action either these days. I am going to a party the day after tomorrow, and I'll be dressed up as Selene from Underworld, a very cool movie that I like a lot. Especially since I checked out the extra material on the DVD, some of the stunwork was very cleverly worked out.

I haven't read all of Beedle, just a couple of the stories. They do seem to be pretty cute, yes.

Now the life partner is here so I'll be going off to the bathroom and then it's sleepy time for me. Sorry for the extreme briefness of this post, but waiting is so boring. I'll have something juicier for you next time, I promise.

Oh, and Bachaboska, I did check the links you sent me and it made me very sad. Still, thank you for sharing.

Love
Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment