Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Relationships

Good day!

Almost I guess. If I had slept good last night and thought that I had lost my classring, then it would be a good day. I really really hate loosing stuff so I got really sad when I noticed that I didn't have my ring on my finger. I stared looking for it and first I didn't find it, but then S. came and helped me look and we found it. At that point I was in panicmode and tears were gathering in my eyes. So that pretty much ruined my day.

Almost anyway.

I and S. talked about relationships today. How one can have a long-distansrelationship and meet his/her boyfriend/girlfriend through the internet these days. When our mothers and fathers were young that was not possible in the same way as it is today, and I think that is pretty interesting. They met their partner in the little village they lived in, not somewhere in the world. Miles away.
There is so much more possibilities today than there were back then.
I think that it's fun. It's fun to get to know people from different countries and backgrounds.

That was my deep thought of the day, or something. Tell me what you think.

My computer is making me crazy right now. It's buzzing. I wanna scream and throw it through the window. But I wont.

Love,
Emma

PS. Say Hi to your girlfriend from me next time you see/talk to her! DS.

Time: 6:28 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment