Thursday, April 30, 2009

"ew hetero."

First of all I will have to say that I hate small teenagers. Or well not all of them but the ones that laugh and point and are just stupid. There's nothing wrong with loving a woman if you are woman or loving a man if you are man. It's completely NORMAL.
And there has been a point in time when loving a man was concidered more beautiful then loving a woman.
So there.

I don't understand people who still react all stupidly if they see two women kissing or men kissing. It's just so childish and I just can't understand it.

Everyone should be allowed to love who they love and even show it in open. Without stares and stuff.

Maybe I should say "ew hetero" when I see a pair kissing on the street, just for the fun of it. It would be fun to see their faces.

Emma

Time: 6:52 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment