Friday, April 10, 2009

Random

I have two cellphones I have to name! Please, don't ask me why I own two cellphones. I just have two.

I'm gonna make this short because my brother is waiting for me to come to the livingroom and watch Sailor Moon and I thought that I should also eat something at the same time. So no long post today.

I got home from a friends place a while ago and we watched two movies. First one called Just Buried. The only word that I came up with after that one was random, so it was a pretty random movie. It was okay.
The other one was called The Covenant. It had Twilight feeling to me because there were some scenes that really made me think of Twilight. I liked the movie so you all should see it.

So that has been my day today.
Now I will go and make my little brother happy. And my stomach.

Love,
Emma

Time: 11:01 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment