Saturday, April 18, 2009

Beyond Polite Japanese

Hi, it's me, Emma, again. I have no idea why Hanna has not been blogging at all, and that's why I haven't been blogging over here. I was waiting for her to do it. To keep the balance of the blog, but now its been so many days, and I feel sorry for you guys! So I am writing!

I bought two books on friday. One Japanese Dictionary and one that is called Beyond Polite Japanese. It's so cool! (oh, FYI, I do want to learn japanese so that is why I bought them and like them so much.)
I found a cool sentence in Beyond Polite Japanese that I want to share with you people.

Aitsu wa onna-tarashi de, nannin no onna o nakasete kita ka wakaranai zo.
He's a love 'em leave 'em kinda guy. No telling how many hearts he's broken.

That totally made me think of Sirius. Is it just me? That's the Harry Potter fan in me talking.

My dad is making bread at the moment and it's lovely. He makes really good bread and food in general. I did not get his talent...but my brother did. I think. But I do want to learn. The only thing I can make is macaroni and cheese.

Have a good day!

Love,
Emma

PS. I do hope that Hanna does write the next post. DS.

Time: 7:16PM

No comments:

Post a Comment