Thursday, April 23, 2009

Locked in...

Good morning everyone!

I'm right now at my friends place or her fathers to be correct, and she left for school so I am all alone. I'm not complaining. I have a computer and music so I'm going to survive. 8 or 9 hours until she's home again, and I can't go out either because then I can't get in. She has the key. I'm locked in, in a way.

But this apartment is pretty awesome. So I will be fine.

I have a lot of Enya on my Ipod for the moment. Loving it. Right now: Dominator vs Enya. It's a remix. Sounds pretty cool.

Captain Blood sounds interesting. Hmm. Maybe I should check it out. I do love movies a lot, but for some odd reason I do not watch movies that much, or even go to the cinema. Even if there are a lot of movies I want to see. Maybe I should change that. ...or well when I have the money to do that. Right now I am pretty broke. Or I will be once I get the planetickets to sweden.

And now I am just rambling. Sorry.

Have a good day!

Love,
Emma

Time: 10:08 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment