Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sorry!

Dear readers

I am so, so sorry! I have been busy and/or forgetful the last few days and that is why I haven't been blogging. All I can do is beg your forgiveness.

This might have to be another short post, because again I am writing waiting for my girlfriend to come back from the bathroom. We are going to huddle up in my bed and I will read The Princess Bride to her out loud. It's one of my absolute favourite books in all the world, and an absolutely brilliant film was made as well. I think the movie is so awesome because it was the author of the book that wrote the scrips aswell.

I love reading out loud, and thankfully I have a lifepartner who likes to listen. I guess it might be kind of vain to like the sound of my own voice, but I really do like having someone just listening to me, sometimes for hours. I don't know why, but I really like it. My girlfriend says I'm good at reading out loud. I don't know if that's true, but I sure hope so since I make her listen to me quite often.

My favourite thing about Japanese is the word thatg literally means "to test a new sword on someone who just happens to be passing by." Isn't that great? I'm sorry to say I don't know the actual word.

Now she is back, and I will go and read to her. Again, I'm so sorry! I hope you'll all forgive me (and especially Emma).

Love
Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment