Thursday, October 22, 2009

WOW

Hello peeps!

I'm sorry that I am blogging this late but I have had a busy day, and I originally planned on blogging yesterday but since Hanna did that I chose to do it today instead. I might have done it tomorrow instead but, nah.

I have to tell you about one thing that happened today. I was talking to a friend on the subway and I noticed a pin on her bag and it read fefo.se. And I got surprised and she asked if I was a member, I said yes. Then we got into talking and i asked her if she knew about VPFPH. I always do that to people that know of fefo or hoggy.

I never thought that she would say yes! IN FINLAND FFS! And she even recognized my username. And Nelle's and Emelie's and Emy's and so many others.

This does it! VPFPH is the shit!

Before I go I just have to say one thing. HANNA! You are amazing! And I love you! And I know it's hard sometimes but you can do it! Drink a lot of warm tea and get your girlfriend to give you a long hug for me (just 'cause I can't do it myself!)!

Love,
Emma

Time: 11:20 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment