Saturday, October 17, 2009

Damn it!

Hello all, I'm so sorry for busting the nice momentum we all had going.

I'm sorry to say that my very promising week turned into a rather shitty one. I had a panic attack the night between monday and tuesday and that sort of set my entire system back for the rest of the week, and blogging wasn't exactly a priority. I was just trying to start to feel good again.

Having a visitor is still fun though! She and the girlfriend are out buying us something to drink right now so I decided to make use of this alone time to write a little.

I really don't have anything else to say though. I've been unwell, and now I'm getting better, sorry for the delay in updates.

Hanna

P.S Here's a Nuada/Nuala vid my girlfriend made. It's awesome! D.S

No comments:

Post a Comment