Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Big Bang!

Hello peeps! (I could try to call you something else but peeps just always sounds the best.)

I did some shopping today, and no, I do not shop very often. I mostly just buy some stuff of the internet. I find stuff better that way, but this time I knew what I wanted and from where so I went. I bought Microsoft Office. I need Word to function properly! I am, as some of you know, a girl that write a lot of stuff and I really need to have a good program for that, and Word is the best in my opinion. I have written on Open Office and Works and even Notepad, but they just aren't the same thing as Word. So I had to have it. And I even got a wireless mouse with it. Not bad!

I also bought a awesome scarf. Colourful and awesome! I have started liking colour on my clothes more and more these days. There has been a time when I almost always wore black...and even today I am completely black...not the socks though, they are pink!

Enough said today.
Here's a musicvideo for you all. BIG BANG!



Time: 21:06

No comments:

Post a Comment