Thursday, October 15, 2009

I don't have time for a job...

Hello sweeties!

I am almost already failing the whole blogging thing...It's not wednesday anymore and I feel like I have let everyone down. It's in the middle of the night (1:51) over here and I should be sleeping. Well it doesn't really matter when I don't really need to get up early, but still. It's good to sleep.

I do not have a busy life! At all! I just somehow seem to forget stuff and yeah...but I am blogging now...

I have a friend that said to me that I don't seem to have time for a job. And he's pretty much right because I do too much stuff on the internet to have time to work 9-5 or anything else. My whole internetlife will die if I get a job (or a life for that matter...)!
NOT GOOD!

I totally need a internetjob or something like that.

The NERD has spoken!

Goodnight!

Love,
Emma

Time: 1:57

No comments:

Post a Comment