Friday, October 23, 2009

Hey

Good day folks!

Thanks muchly for the support, Emma, you're an angel!

The consert went okay, I think this might have been the first time I sang having no friggin' clue wether or not it sounded okay. I know it sounds weird, but I really couldn't tell. The recording I made turned out to be crappy, so I couldn't really tell from that either.

Today I have this sort of evaluation-talk thingy and I'm a little nervous. I don't really want to know how I'm doing since I feel like I'm doing crap. I'm not going to whine about it more than I already have.

It's lunch time now, but I don't feel like eating. I'm hungry, but I don't want to eat. I will though, so don't get worried.

I'm getting pretty cought up in NaNo now actually, since Emma got me to join. Hopefully it will make November more fun for me. My mother has been very supportive, saying that it's a good idea. She really thinks I should go for the whole writing bit. I don't know what I want, and I'm not sure I want to seriously try that too and find that it's just another things I'm not good enough to fully accomplish. We'll see.

Anyway, I'll go eat no. Take care of yourselves y'all!

Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment