Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sad

I'm sorry, as usual, you guys for not posting for a couple of days. I probably should have gotten a guest-blogger to stand in for me but I just haven't had the energy.

I'm sick at the moment, and pretty banged up mentally too. I have a consert tomorrow that I have no idea how to get through and I'm just feeling pretty untalented and useless at the moment. I'm not sure if I should ever have tried to study music, because I don't think I've ever felt this bad about singing.

I shouldn't have said yes to doing the consert tomorrow, but now I have no idea how to get out of it, or even if I can. I need rest. Thankfully I'll have a whole week off soon which is a great relief. I need to not be in school for a while.

I don't know what else to say so I'll just logg off now.

/Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment