Sunday, October 4, 2009

He's almost too good...

Hello peeps and Hanna!

Today is a dark and rainy day so I thought I could brighten my day by being good and writing a blogpost for this blog.

Yes, Tom Felton makes music and he's also pretty good at it. I saw that same video in a blog some time ago and the first thing that came to mind was that it's unfair if he's very good at singing. I mean, he's an amazing actor and even good looking (and has a pretty girlfriend too...this I know thanks to his twitter.) so it would be nice if he left something for the rest of us. But no, he's good. I like him. He's good at everything he does!
I am a bit chocked that you, Hanna, didn't know that. I have known for ages!

These days pretty much everyone has twitter, even J.K. Rowling has one. For me that is a big deal!

That's all for today!
Have fun, sweets!

Love,
Emma

time: 17:48

No comments:

Post a Comment