Monday, October 12, 2009

Tired

Hello folks, another week has begun!

I'm really tired and actually have a ton of studying to do tonight (I have a test tomorrow and as per usual I've been puttng studying for it off) but there is still plenty to be exited about this week!

1. We are getting a visit from a very good friend :D

2. I've gotten myself a gymcard so I'll try to get a hold of myself and start training. I really need it, the muscles in my back are not nearly as strong as they need to be for me to be able to sing effectively. Plus, all these yummy milkshakes my beloved keeps making are going to turn me into a human beach-ball if I don't start getting some exersize. I know that healthy food is the real key to stay slim, but I'd rather be happy than thin as log as I'm not unwell. I would not be happy without milkshake.

3. Singing went really well today I think, will sit down in a while and take notes on the recording from my individual lesson. The other singers where really sweet about me during the group lesson, they're awesome!

4. I've learned a song partly in Gaelic! Will record as soon as I have the guitar parts down pat. Am contemplating sending it to Tom Felton with a message along the lines of, "I'm singing in GAELIC and it's still easier to learn than your songs!" but that would probaby be a bad idea.

Well, I'll let that be all and stop procastrinating now, time to get cracking on those studies!

Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment