Monday, October 5, 2009

Quickie

Oh, come on Emma, it's not that strange that I didn't know about Tom's music. I haven't been a Harry Potter fan for years and I have definitively not been that interested in the movies, so I wasn't really all that interested in Tom until he showed up in HBP all grown up and hot. I'm a bit of a sexist prick that way.

Objectifying of men aside I am in a bit of a hurry this time, I was working on my music theory homework for the past three lessons and I really needed a break so I decided to update this blog, but I need to get back to work real quick because I must go to bed soon too. It's all part of my plan to get some structure into my life. Let's all see how long I can keep it up, my guess is a couple of days.

I need to start getting in a couple of hours of singing practise a day, and when I start taking piano lessons I'm supposed to practise that too. Plus thw folk-singing I'm doing on the side (main subject bein classical music). I have no idea how to make it all fit together, and I relly don't want to have to let the folk-music go because it's so much fun.

Anyway, have to get back to work now, I'll leave you with the Legolas/Arwen vid that was actually the first one I saw, the one that opened my eyes to the epicness of the pairing.

Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment