Sunday, October 11, 2009

I am in such a good mood!

Hello peeps!

There's something I want to mention now because of the fact that it makes me pretty happy and proud. I am so proud of me and Hanna that we managed to write 4 blogposts this week! She wrote two and I wrote two (this one is my second)! We did talk about it last week and decided that we really need to do something about the blog and us not writing properly in it, so YAY!

Today I was at a Business Building Seminar. It was AWESOME! I met amazing people and heard amazing speakers and now I am totally ready to do stuff and change my life. Mats Holmberg is such a good speaker. He's amazing!
Enough about that.
And on my way home from the thing I took the wrong train. I don't know how I could do that.

I'm home alone right now. I don't know where my little brother is. He should be home, but he is not.

That's all for me today!

Love,
Emma

Time: 20:26

No comments:

Post a Comment