Monday, November 30, 2009

It's me again...

Hello Peeps!

Me writing again so that you will get something to read. Hehe. And I have something to write too. I didn't manage to finish NaNo because I got myself a life and chose that instead of NaNo. I think I made the right choice when I think about how fun I have been having. But I did manage to get over 30 000 words and I am pretty proud of myself.

And it's December tomorrow! Christmas is soon! It's weird how fast the time flies!

This wednesday I will attend a jewelleryworkshop that Linda Toye is having. I have been to one maybe a year ago and it was so much fun! It will be awesome to do somekind of jewellery again. I love being creative. Linda is a really cool person! And I will get to speak english again and it will be fun! I don't get to do that so much at all. When I am in sweden it does happen at times but here not so much.

That's all for now.
Have fun!

Love,
Emma

Time: 11:15 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment