Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fail

Okay, this week's fail is all my fault, I'm sorry. I've been really out of it. Sorry for being in the way of you making two post Emma.

I don't have much of a life these days, but I'm happier than before, even if I'm not sure if it shows. Hopefully I'll stay happy andn focused and not fall into depression again, because I like having energy.

NaNo of course is counteracting this in a major way since I feel like I hardly have time for anything but writing. It's gettin better now though, thankfully. (Note to Emma): I've actually gotten my own VPFPH up here now, since the Pite NaNoers are getting together on a regular basis to hang out and write. Fancy that, huh?

I went and listened in on a master class in singing held by my teacher today and I really learned a lot. It's amazing how much you can actually learn just by listening to someone else being instructed. Hopefully I'll be able to work some of the things I picked up into my own singing as well.

That's all for now, I think.

Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment