Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Let's not

I'll try my best to counter the NaNo-central effect, since it won't make for much fun reading if all we go on about is our wordcounts. Plus I am hating NaNo with a passion right now so I don't exactly feel like gushing about it anyway, but thank you ever so much for the encouragement Emma, you're a sweetheart as always.

I'm in school right now and I took this moment to do some blogging since I really don't have the energy to practise. I'll do it later, promise.

My teacher has me singing with a toothbrush in my mouth now to keep me from clenching my jaw, and believe it or not it actually works and singing does become easier. Of yourse if you try to sing lyrics with the toothbrush in it sounds pretty funny, but it gives the voice a really nice flow, for me at least, when I just sing on a vowel, like "aaah."

I am so tired, I stayed up way too late to crap out the days wordcount (NaNo shizzle) and a little more and now I just feel like curling up in a corner and dissappearing for a while, but that's not going to happen, and I'm kind of pissed off because there is this really exciting class this evening that I'm probably too tired to attend. So, ironically, the great creative happening that is NaNo has just put a HUGE hamper on my regular creative activities that I would probably have enjoyed a lot more than the typing-diahrrea that happened last night. Sitting up like that was dumb beyond all belief and has left me in a quite pissy mood today, so thanks a lot, me, for being such a complete dumbass. I also just spent a very long paragraph writing about NaNo, so much for my brilliant plans...

I had my first piano-lesson today and it was f-ing fantastic! I hadn't realised how much I've truly miseed playing the piano, and I've still got it in me too! I thought I'd forgotten just about everything, but I managed pretty well I think and it'll just get better in time.

Anyway, resident idiot checking out for now, I'll se you all later!

Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment