Thursday, November 5, 2009

WAH

HELLO PEEPS!

Hanna just reminded me about this blog. (And this is my first post this week! How is that possible?!)

I am really busy for some reason and I somehow don't have time. I blame NaNo for everything! And somehow I am behind in NaNo too, so I really can't even blame NaNo. Today I thought that I would write a lot to catch up. I woke up at 8 am because I told a friend that I would listen to her radiobroadcast that she was doing in Piteå and I thought that I would be able to write at the same time. Well...that didn't go so well...

And in the evening I had my theatrething and it was so much fun! We were like 4 people but it was still so much fun (we danced and talked and...aah) and after that we went to a café and just sat and talked about everything.

And then there was stuff on Tv.

Damn. But tomorrow! The weekend is coming! YAY!

(and this was almost a NaNo free post...)

Love,
Emma

Time: 11:13 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment