Sunday, November 1, 2009

More NaNo

Hello dear peeps!

Hanna was nice and told me that I could skip writing a post today because of NaNo. I said that I would write one. It doesn't take that long to write one little post and I have a pretty good start in my writing. So I have time to write.

I have 1833 words right now and will probably go over 2000 today. I'm pretty happy about that.

Poor Hanna is having trouble writing it seems. DON'T GIVE UP, HONEY! I know that you are a fantastic writer and you just need to write! Stop thinking about what you write and if it sounds good. It's not the quality that counts. Just put a lot of words on the paper. Stuffs do write themselfs at times.

(And I think this blog is turning into NaNo-central right now.)

Love,
Emma

Time: 6:59 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment