Sunday, November 15, 2009

I think that we are phailing this week.

Yes, I am posting one now. And I am not even gonna make Hanna write another one this week (she would have one hour to do that...no way.). It seems that she has so much other stuff going on and that is good. It's good to have a life and not just sit infront of a computer all day (and night) as some of us do.

NaNo is pretty much killing the both of us I guess and it's hard to concentrate on other stuff and life and whatnot at the same time. It's easier to do it when the writing is going smoothly but when it gets hard it's all one can think about. These past few days has been hard for me and I have been a mess. I'm apologize if you have had to listen to me talk about NaNo a lot.
It will get better at some point.

I realized yesterday that I have been at home 2 days straight. I haven't been outside at all. Today I was at the balcony so I was almost outside. I had a headache yesterday and I totally blame myself, or maybe NaNo. Haha. So peeps please remember to go outside sometimes. It's good for you!

Here's Lady GaGa for you!

I love the song and the video. I think it's cool. What do you think?



Have fun peeps!

Love,
Emma

Time: 11:02 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment