Monday, November 9, 2009

A bad post but still one...

Okay, we failed a bit last week...or should I say I did? Well anygays...

NEW WEEK and so on!

I fixed our background that wasn't showing for some odd reason but now it's back up again. I don't even know if anyone noticed...did you?

Hanna having her own little VPFPH made me totally miss my VPFPH. Okay it's not mine but still. I miss them all so much, and oh, Hanna, you are pretty much a part of (my) VPFPH anyways. I almost count you as one of the girls.
Someone should totally organize a meeting of somekind and make me come there. Yup. Totally. DO IT!

Now I should totally go back to writing my NaNo. I'm a bit behind but, yeah. It's gonna be fine. I hope. Right now I feel a bit stuck when it comes to it and it's going slowly. Damn.

Have a good day!

Love,
Emma

Time: 5:41 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment