Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Joy and good cheer

Hey everyone!

Christmas has come early up here, we're all covered in snow now and I'm feeling sort of cozy inside. Thinking a lot about God and Jesus and what those words mean to me (damn you, Jesus Christ Superstar!) but I haven't found any kind of answer yet, perhaps I'm not supposed to; Who knows? (I probably misused that semicolon xD)
Preparations for Lucia are in full swing, of course, and I have a couple of songsI really need to learn by heart.

I went to a concert this evening, and it was tons of fun! the ultimate proof that you don't have to be stiff and formal when performing classical music. One of my fav pieces was a duet from Cosi fan tutte that they had chosen to enact as a scene in a gym. Two girls were singing about a couple of andsome guys, how they wanted them and how easy it would be to get them. In the end, the guys walked off together. Priceless!

That's it for me at the moment, see ya!

/Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment