Sunday, September 6, 2009

Shit!

Dear readers, and Emma

So sorry everyone! I've been pretty busy lately, and I'm still not used to not living with my parents. All those things that just sort of got taken care of before, now I have to do them.

Also, since I'm living with my girlfriend I sort of tend to do stuff together with her when there is time to spare, so the "me" time gets even more eaten. This is not a bad thing, I love spending time with my girlfriend, but it does make it a little more difficult to do all the stuff I used to do in my alone time.

Also, I've made a deal with a friend of mine saying that if she stops eating candy I will deliver her one chapter a week of her favourite fanfic (have I talked about this before? I don't know) so basicly whenever I do get some time write stuff, it's mostly that.

So there you have it peeps, I am slow because I am pretty busy right now, but I'll definitively try to update more frequently!

Love
Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment