Friday, September 11, 2009

Hey!

WEEEEEEKEEEEEEEEEND!

Sorry, school's been a bit rough this week.

God, music can be so DULL sometimes. I keep getting the singing technique wrong so everything feel extremely uncomfprtable, not to mention the heaps of musical theory that I have to cram into my head, plus rythm and pitch. Yes peaople, I have lessons on rythm and pitch. Oh, and musical history, but I still have high hopes for that subject since history is fun. If I get really lucky we'll talk some about castrati singers, a subject that for some reason fascinates me.

Anyway, now it's weekend and I am happy, happy, happy! Me and the girlfriend made pizza (that tasted great) and then sat and watched 2001, A space odyssey on youtube. A guy at school said he liked it, and I remembered it as sucking ass so I decided to rewatch it again to see if maybe was just too young to get it the last time I saw it, but no, I still think it sucks. It was great fun to watch it with my beloved though, since snarking at bad movies can be very amusing.

Dunno what else to say right now because I'm really tired and will enjoy going to bed A LOT. There is a special magic in knowing that I won't have to get up in the morning.

G'night folks!
Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment