Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A lot of vampires

Hello dear peeps! (and Hanna!)

Today, right now, I will try to talk a bit about movies and tvshows, just because I feel like doing it and it's my turn to write so I can do it. Moahahahaha.

Sorry.

Today I watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I love the movies if I don't put them against the books then I just start thinking about how much they have left out. And that makes me hate the movies or the makers of the movies. But I still like the movies a lot.
But the books are still a lot better.
I should really read the books again, just because.

I bought the Twilight movie some time ago. (Why do I feel like people are going to kill me for this?) I watched it with my best friend that was here and well it's a pretty good movie. I do like it a bit. I've been watching TheLoveHateSociety on youtube and they have been reviewing Twilight and well....pretty much everyone hated it and thought it was crap. I don't think it's total crap. It could be better but still.

I have also been watching True Blood which is also about vampires and such. The Vampires in True Blood are very different from the Twilight-vampires. They are not really as pretty. I love the series and all you who like vampire-stuff should really check it out.

Soon I'll probably start watching Angel and Buffy. Wait and see.

Here's the trailer for New Moon. I think it looks good. Just sayin'



17:48

No comments:

Post a Comment