Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I miss her!

Hi sweet peas!

How are you all today?

I myself am pretty okay. I miss Nelle a lot right now 'cause she doesn't have internet and can't even text right now so I have no way of being in contact with her right now. And no, I can not call her cause that would totally kill my phonebill and I would be broke after that. Oh, I hate phone as you might remember so that's not even possible.
I don't know how I will survive this month. I'm used to talking to her everyday on messenger and now I can't.

Not. Funny.

Nice to have you back, Hanna! I did miss you!

Next post I write will have a real topic. Like a book or movie or...something. I don't know exactly what it will be yet, but I'll think about it. If you have some idea then please comment below and tell me!
Thank you!

Love,
Emma

Time: 19:15

No comments:

Post a Comment