Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Trip

Today I came home from Vaasa, which is a city in Finland. It's a four hour trip with train so it's pretty far away. I had a great time there and I almost miss it already. I got used to having a lot of people around me that now I just feel all lonely.

On the train we all had computers and I sat playing Chain Rxn on Facebook. If you don't know that game do check it out. It's fun. I can't stop playing it. I did play it a lot in Vaasa for some odd reason. My friend Keny also played a lot. We're pretty much having a competition on who has the highscore. At the moment he's in the lead. I'm trying and trying to beat him but it's not easy.

I was really allergic the whole trip which was annoying. Hate it so much. It was a bit hard to breathe at one point. So wohoo.

Vaasa was a pretty city and I could almost see myself living there. They talk a lot of swedish there and it's lovely.

Love,
Emma

time: 10:47 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment