Friday, May 15, 2009

Gone with the wind.

Hello lovely readers!

Hope that you don't hate me for not writing in this blog in...well ages. I'm very sorry and I will try to get better at updating. Been pretty busy and now I am feeling a bit ill. It hurts to swallow and my whole body pretty much aches. So woho for that.

And yes I am just giving you bad excuses for not writing. Not good.

Oh, I'm so sorry about you grandfather, Hanna! It must be very difficult to not be able to do anything and just wait.

Gone with the Wind. I have heard so much about that one but neither seen in or read it. I probably should. Just to have read it and yeah...'cause people say that it's good. But right now I have a lot of books to read so maybe I'll read them first and then think of new books to read. Right?

I had a meeting at my school today. I study from home so I don't go to school at all, or well sometimes, but not often. The meeting went well and now I feel better and that I can relax a bit. That is really good. I really want to keep my ability to sleep.

That's all today. Brain not working.

Love,
Emma

Time: 4:45PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment