Monday, May 18, 2009

Goodnight, Granddad

My grandfather died a few days ago, as I wrote in my personal blog. Thank you again, Emma for your sympathy and your very warming virtual hugs. Mum was away to discuss plans for the funeral this morning. I will sing during the ceremony, just like I did when my grandmother (on my father's side) died. It's my way of showing love, and gratitude that they were part of my life.

I'm so sorry to hear that you're ill Emma, and I do hope you get better real soon.

Now it will seem very weird to go on talking about other things, but I hope you'll forgive me for doing so and not think I'm callous. I am grieving for my grandfather and I am not trying to belittle his death by talking about other things.

I have now re-watched Gone with the wind, and it wasn't as bad as I remembered it at all. I recommend you to both read and see it, when you have the time. Though the movie should be enjoyed with company, it could get a little boring to watch it by yourself I think.

To finish I will offer you the first part of Dr. Horrible's sing-along blog, the next part will naturally appear in my next post. You can also download this piece of awesomeness on itunes. I'm personally addicted to this thing and can't stop singing the songs. Much like I have become a HUGE fan of the Disney movie Tarzan, another movie I would like to urge all of humanity to see.

Anyway, the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment