Saturday, December 11, 2010

Omg, a post!

Nope, we refuse to give up! This blog will stay alive! (also, thank you so much for your kind words on that other blog of yours, Emma! <3)

As it sometimes is, I have a whole lot going on that I could write about, and that might even be interesting, but that I don't really want to share with the entire internet.

So, what to write about then? I've started playing World of Warcraft again, for the... third time, I think. It's with that as it is with all computer/videogames I play, I'm not very good at it, but I think it's great fun. I don't really have any skill for gaming at all, but I just love it so, so much!

Almost wet my pants with exitement when the copy of Fable 3 that my brother had ordered arrived. Unfortunately I tend to get the urge to sit down by the xbox about the same times my brother does, and the console is his, so I haven't played it as much as I'd like.

Also I have a test coming up pretty soon about the history of Rome so I should probably stay clear from temptation during the coming week. (Yes, I am going to fail, but I need my little illusions).

I'm still loving my education a lot, and I've been doing well so far, if I may say so myself. However I am having quite the freak-out over this upcoming test because it is freakin' HUGE. I have a lot of stuff to cram into my head and I have a paralyzing fear that I won't be able to do it. And to add some flavour, my record so far looks like this: first test B, second test A, so if I can get another A I might get that for this entire term. That would rule of course, but it is making my nerves go all over the damn place, and I got plenty nervous the first two times as it was!

Anyways, wrapping this babbly little post up right about now, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment