Sunday, December 5, 2010

There's light

Hello dead blog!

Well, since my last post there has been a lot of stuff happening. Like for example I did get the job I was talking about so I have been working ever since. It has been so nice to finally have a job and have something else to do then just sit at home infront of the computer all the time.I love it. And I have to say that it's nice to get money too.

In November I tried to do NaNoWriMo again this year but I must say that it didn't really go that well and I failed pretty badly. I just didn't have the time to sit down and really get a grip on the thought I had. But I am going to try next year because I do like NaNo.


That's all I have to say right now. Not much, but more will come in the future of this blog. I am not letting this die completely.

Love, Emma

Time: 7:57

No comments:

Post a Comment