Monday, January 17, 2011

YO!

Okay, well, it's been a while...again. Sorry about that! It's completely my fault and I am very sorry, but I will be better this year and start blogging more. Oh, everyone says that right and it never happens...

I'm soon off to work. Both my brother and my mother are sick right now so that's just awesome. I am just waiting for it to hit me too, since I still live at home it most likely will. Here's why you move away from home as soon as you can!

I had a nice new years with friends (you can go and see the blogpost I made in my other blog) and christmas was also very nice. I spent it with family as every year. We played Monopoly. And I also bought a iMac for myself. Totally worth all the money! It is a beauty!

But now I have to get ready to go to work. Talk to you later!

10:32 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment