Monday, February 15, 2010

Not a drop of alcohol

Hello dear peeps!

Not gonna say I'm sorry for not blogging, cause then I will just be saying it all the time and you will all get bored. Haha. And probably hate me.

I read all the Twilight books again. I don't know why I did it but I did. And a while ago Twilight and New Moon gave me a heartattack by falling from my shelf in the middle of the night. I was not happy. And they are still on the floor because I am that lazy. They wanted to kill themselves.

Just for the record, I don't hate the books or the movies for that matter. I don't love them either, but I don't hate them. I'm just not a person that hate stuff I guess. I think it's fun that the books create such big emotions in people. And divide people in to two groups. Those who hate and those who love.
And they are always fighting!

Okay, enough of Twilight.

Tomorrow my mom has been sober for 21 years. Not a drop of alcohol in 21 years. Pretty awesome, ey? Gonna celebrate that a bit tomorrow which is awesome! And I'm gonna have to cancel on my friends that asked me for a drink tomorrow...I totally forgot that I already had plans when one of them asked me. I so rarely have anything to do.

I'll figure something out.

Have fun!

Love,
Emma

Time: 23:48

No comments:

Post a Comment