Friday, March 5, 2010

Sully

Hello dear readers!

I am sitting at the computer with nothing to do (yeah right) so I thought I should make a little blogpost now that I seem to have some time.

I've been very busy this week and it's not over yet. More stuff is planned and I will not be at home much at all! Very weird. I am not used to a lot of happenings. But it has been a lot of fun! I have met some awesome people and it has been so amazing!

SOMEONE (not giving any names here...She knows who she is...) got me to watch Dr. Quinn a while ago and I am so in love with the series! I have watched it years ago when I was little and I remember that I loved it, so it is so much fun to watch it again. They don't make series like this anymore. If I remember correctly I had a bit of a crush on Sully when I was younger...

Yeah. That's all for now.

Love,
Emma

Time: 1:41

No comments:

Post a Comment