Monday, September 6, 2010

FrontierVille madness

Hello peeps!

I'm here again! Yay for that I guess! For the past few days I have been obbsessed with the game FrontierVille on Facebook. Do you know the game? I've been totally hooked! I have to check it all the time and I can't stop! It's completely insane and I am going insane over it! xD

I don't get much stuff done because of that...not good. Even now I am sitting and waiting for my energy to go up so that I can continue playing. It takes ages! So annoying!

I have a job interview tomorrow and it's making me nervous. I really hope I get it. Wish me luck! :)

Oh, and I (or Hanna) will take a look at the blogdesign at some point. As soon as one of us has the energy to do that. lol. xD

Have fun!

Love,
Emma

Time: 1:00

No comments:

Post a Comment