Friday, August 6, 2010

Awesome is AWESOME!

YAY for the fact that we're both back and writing in this blog again!

I've missed this blog a bit, I must say. It's nice writing a blog with someone instead of having one alone (well I have that too, but still).

So what have I been up to lately. Well I have just finished watching season 1 of Glee and I am in love with it. If you don't already know this about me I love music, song and dance so Glee is perfect for me. I haven't done much of anything else during the past few days. It just made me all happy inside and that I really needed. So if you haven't seen Glee then I suggest that you get a hold of it and watch it! Just sayin'!

And I must agree with Hanna about True Blood being an awesome series. It's funny and awesome. And I love it!

Now I am just tired and I totally need to move a bit. I have been sitting for a while now. Talk to you all later!


Love,
Emma

Ps. I know that the design is crappy right now...

21:53

No comments:

Post a Comment