Saturday, May 8, 2010

Three parts

Hello world! I'm back again!

This post will come in three parts! (okay I have been watching too many vlogs...)

Part 1

Hanna mentioned The Time Traveler's Wife a couple of posts back and I saw the movie in a store a while ago. At that time I was pretty much broke so I couldn't buy it but I totally would have if I could have! I still so want to read that book also and I realized that I could get my brother to find it (he works at a library) and get it for me! Why didn't I think of that earlier?!

Part 2

I think it's amazing that you, Hanna (yes I will mention you in every part of this blogpost...), are writing music again! You are so talented and amazing! Keep on doing your thing and DFTBA!

Part 3

I watched a movie last night that I've been planning to watch for ages but never got the chance. Now I bought it yesterday and just couldn't wait to sit down and watch it. So I did. I liked it A LOT. I didn't cry as much as I thought I might. But I did cry a bit. A very good movie.

The movie was P.S. I love you. Thank you, Hanna, for telling me that I should see it! You were right.

Love, Emma

Time: 12:03

No comments:

Post a Comment