Friday, January 8, 2010

First post of 2010!

Hello everyone!

First I want to apologize for being away for so long. New Years and stuff just came in the way and I just had to concentrate on life...BUT now I am back again and will be writing blogpost again. Let's be happy about that, shall we! I hope that Hanna will come back too...it would be sad to blog alone, when this is a two person blog...

Just sayin'

So, how was your New Years? Mine was awesome! Even if it was cold and I lost all feeling in my fingers at some point, but I still had a lot of fun with my friends and awesome people. I would not change anything.

So 2010 is now here and it's pretty cool. This will totally be my year (I might say that every year...). But I do really think that this year will be amazing!

Now I will go eat something. Have fun everyone!

Love,
Emma

Time: 1:12 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment